Monday, July 6, 2009

suitcase

We are going on vacation this upcoming week, for almost two weeks. We have a few stops on our trip, first stop the mountains in North Carolina, and then onto Ashville, NC and lastly off to Virginia to pick up my niece 'J". J is coming to stay with us for a few weeks as she does ever summer.

I was trying my hardest to keep our vacation a secret from Lil Man, because he cannot handle a change in routine. Every five minutes for the last 48 hours I have heard "mom are we going on vacation now.? "Is it vacation time?" "Are we going to pick up Jannae yet?" "Is it time to go to the mountains?"

"Not yet hunny" is all I can say. "We have two more days, see look at the calender".

I am going to hide the suite cases before bed tonight with hopes that he will forget about it for at least a few hours.

Wishful thinking..

2 comments:

  1. Awe, poor lil guy is so excited....I would be too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to pack while doing laundry and leave clothes in basket and then at night put the clothes in the suitcase which I kept in my bedroom. Other wise it would be days of what you are talking about. LOL! Have a great time in the mountains.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete