Friday, April 17, 2009

How time flies..

It has been almost TEN months since we started our foster care journey, last June.  I have had a lot of time to prepare for our first placement, and here we are a week away for getting lil man, and I am totally freaking out.  I have cared for children, since I was 12 years old!  But I have never been a Mother..Never been totally responsible for a little person.  How scary!

I have got daycare in place, I am going to schedule a dr's apt, and an apt to get WIC.  I plan to go yard sailing this weekend to see what goodies I can pick up for him!

How exciting!!

I

2 comments:

  1. Your going to be a good MOM and all little man's friend are going to wish that you was there mommy :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to you on this first day as a mom!

    ReplyDelete